Access to this Site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both ourselves and yourself. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them. Please note that references to “we” means Dawn Meats Group and our subsidiaries and affiliates.
1. This Site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the Site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts.
2. We have provided the contents of this Site for information only. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. Information about products on this site are in general non-specific in their definition. Product images and specifications are for illustrative purposes only and do not form any part of a contract between the parties implied or otherwise. Customers should satisfy themselves as to the specification of the product being ordered and clarify points requiring specification with a salesman prior to placing an order.
4. We have given the information on the Site in good faith. We have taken the information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such.
5. Information contained in this web site is subject to change and to being updated without notice from time to time. Messages and information passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties and should be independently verified. You should not disclose data over the Internet unless you have satisfied yourself as to the security of the technology/encryption. No member of the Dawn Meats Group (or any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this web site) takes any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided in this web site and use of such information is at the user’s sole risk. No member of the Dawn Meats Group accepts any liability for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill or any type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of use of or reliance on the information contained in this web site, whether authorised or not.
6. Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. Except where stated Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent