At Dawn Meats our people are our strength and the Brighter Futures Graduate Programme is a key element in building a top class team. We seek graduates with the potential to succeed in a fast-paced business environment and with continuous investment in our Programme, we welcome and encourage the fresh ideas, enthusiasm and energy new graduates bring to the company.
The Brighter Futures Programme provides quality training with hands-on involvement across key areas of the business, investing in our people to develop skills necessary to become the future managers of Dawn Meats.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an appropriate qualification,
- Possess strong interpersonal skills,
- Be flexible, mobile and stimulated by new challenges,
- Be keen to take on responsibility,
- Be self-motivated.
- Full clean drivers licence,
- European or another International language.
Our Current Graduates
The Programme is structured to provide you with an opportunity to develop your skills and experiences over a range of disciplines in a 2 year period.
With no pre-conceived ideas and no limit on your career path, your skills and experiences can be uniquely tailored to the multitude of career opportunities within Dawn Meats.
We recognise the importance of continuous development and work closely with recognised Management Development Institutes in Ireland and the UK to develop our Graduates as managers of the future.
Your Learning & Development
We believe that experience is the best teacher. From the start you will be given real responsibility combined with formal training where you will work with passionate, talented people who will provide invaluable training on the job plus:
- Dedicated mentors
- First class coaching
- Direct access to senior leaders
- On-going Manager Support & Feedback
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
- For our Finance and Accounting Graduates the opportunity to gain a professional qualification from ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CPA is available.
Areas of Opportunity
Graduates in Dawn Meats are offered roles with real responsibility from day one. Each year we recruit graduates across a wide range of functions including:
• Cattle Procurement
• Sales & Marketing
• New Product Development
• Human Resources
• Health & Safety
• Food Safety & Quality
• Accounting & Finance
Graduates also get the opportunity to rotate throughout their time on the Brighter Futures Graduate Programme. This provides exposure to a broad range of functions within the business. Rotations can also involve a placement to any of our sites across Ireland and the UK as well as to our sales and marketing offices throughout Europe.